Nov 12, 2009

Busy bee

What I was busy with?

STUDIES. That's nothing fun to talk about it though. Overloads of assignments and midterms are driving me nuts!

What I was doing besides studying? This is way interesting to know about.















































♥♥♥

Someone told me, we have to be cruel at times. Be mean to protect yourself as there's no one's gonna take compassion on you or thank you when you've sacrificed for someone. Human is selfish. The life is so real, reality is always the harsh one. Another one told me there's no such thing of 'ngo wai yan yan'. Sometimes if you're being too good, people would take advantage of you.

Somehow, I know, there is always reasons for a person comes to this world. I don't mind if people around don't understand why I'm doing so, or people might think I'm wrong to do it like certain ways, I just don't bother much anymore.

And I know, life is full of options and choices. If you want to get something, you have to let go something. I chose to give up this particular thing which most of the people don't agree with, but I don't mind. People might think I'm such a fool to do this but as least, to me, this is worth to do it.

Sorry IF I hurt you in some way, I sincerely apologize, I got no choice.

Am still standing strong for the rule #1, no tears.

Hugs,

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment