May 31, 2011

may

It was quite a hectic month for me. My daily routine is to work, eat and sleep. Repeating the same routine during weekdays, and party hard on saturday night, then rest whole day on the sunday. They were what I did in may. Sounds boring but its not easy at all. The new job is very challenging,feeling kinda stressed out at times and I still got the bad habit of staying up late at night. So sometimes its really hard to concentrate at work but still, I'm working hard on it. Very tiring yet satisfied. My efforts are not wasted, I got compensated very well upon my hard work :)

Been through a hard times in between as well. Doubted about the people around, and myself..bothered me a lot. Started to feel insecure just right after I'm feeling safe. Idk, I don't feel comfortable to be around anymore.

Goodnight May.

Hi June. Let's pray for it to be a better one.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment