May 13, 2009

GRACE LOVE SUGAR DOT BLOGSPOT DOT COM.

Yea, I'm officially switched to this blog, like finally right?
Wretch has been so troublesome lately, fed up of waiting it to load like taking me thousand years everytime I want to blog. Furthermore, sometimes after I finish blogging a hell long post it would suddenly lost and vanished, god.

As you can see, it's a brand new blog now, I didn't export the old blog here because it was a little bit messy, and Im lazy to rearrange everything. So if you're interested to know more about the 'History', follow this link X .

Hope everything is better here. Done with the layout, it's simple but I like. I'm still learning to customize the blog though, it's new for me.


Why sugar?


B'cuz I have a sweet tooth.


L-O-L.



Good day! cheers. :)



2 comments:

  1. lol welcome to blogger...
    come come and have a seat... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...im here too XD
    edison took my sofa! XD

    ReplyDelete