Dec 9, 2009

new love



my new love!
Grabbed it last friday at KLCC Quiksilver member day. Everything was 50% off!

Not really fancy with roxy stuff actually, but since they were giving such a nice offer, why not give it a try? Cheap and nice stuff I got..hehehe!
It's kinda big compared to the my previous wallet, means I can keep even more things in my wallet now..it gonna be a very very fat one, babehh.

Well, the presentations are finally over! I'm all done now.

YES! Only left one more assignment now, I think it should be way easier than the previous ones. so YES, it's time to plan some activities and play! and YES, I'm going for a vacation in Singapore next week, with my dearest parents. and YES, I'm fucking ill now. YES, wtf.

It's very potong steam. Every end of semester, while everyone is planning to go have fun and play after they finished their presentations and done with the works, I will be sick. kns.


okay, I shall sleep now..morning class tomorrow.

GOODNIGHT WORLD!


hugs, Grace loves

No comments:

Post a Comment