Feb 19, 2011

random

In the real world, there is no glass shoe, or seven dwarfs or prince charming. But there is always a villian wants to destroy your life.

So yea, this is the real world, this is life.

I always feeling that life is so unfair yet it is wonderful at the moment.

People always seeking for perfection. But imperfection is perfectly given as a motivation to keep us improving to be perfect.

Ugly yet beautiful.

God let a certain people walk into my life. Some of them are the people I treasure. But somehow they might be the people who hurt me deeply at the end, like wtf? I believe in faith. People come and gone. I believe these people appear in my life for a reason.

Still, my destiny ain't tied to the people who left me in my life.

I always understand that everything happens for a reason. It might be unpleasant for now, but it will lead to something wonderful next. I believe in this.

Just trying to change the way I think when unpleasant thing happens. How about you? Please serve me right. You will find everything beautifully changed if you do it this way. It might not be that bad as you thought afterfall. Life's beautiful.

And also, cherish every moment with the loved ones.

cause there is nothing better than to be loved and loving, right?


nah, just fuck my granny story..

No comments:

Post a Comment