Feb 21, 2011

farewell

I used to have sucha thinking that a tough person does not cry, only weak ones will. I used to be really really stubborn with this term, but not yesterday night.

It was a farewell for one of my close friend. A very good friend of mine, that will be flying back to aussie for studies till don't know when. I always trying to avoid those kind of farewell parties or sending people to airport and say goodbye, especially to my own friend. I know I could not handle it. and so I did yesterday, I broke into tears right after my friend told me he's flying off on monday while I didn't expected it will be so soon.

I'm not trying to prove how much I'm gonna miss him perhaps, I would want to apologize for what I've done, being a crying baby and kept asking him to not leave. And I even refused to see him after that, cause I couldn't control my tears when I see him. I'm sorry. As your friend, I should have be supportive in what you're doing.

Friend, have a safe journey back to australia and all the best in your studies. Sooner I'm going back to college too, so let's work hard together! You got the best wishes and prayers from me.

Grace

*you said that I'm always being the girl that everyone hopes to see. I think yesterday you finally got to see the real me.

No comments:

Post a Comment