Sep 4, 2011

lemonade

It was a very hectic week for me. The due date is getting nearer, and yet I still haven't made up my mind yet. It's torturing, handling working stress at the same time I have to make a decision for my life, my future.

Been having a few sleepless night. My god, that's killing me. There was one night, I couldn't really sleep..too much thoughts running through my mind and then I thought of the a quote,

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMON, LEARN TO MAKE IT LEMONADE

Some people might think people like me, thinking too much, its a little over reacting. But all I can say is, different people got different perception and when you're in that situation, and the thing is really important to you, there you go, you will feel how painful it is.

Sometimes, you've got to walk though the pain to know your own strength. and without the pain, we would forever remain the same. So, do not hide from the heartbreak. That's what gone through my mind that night. It can be applied on anything.

I'm gonna hang on, head up and move on.

Okay, thats it. Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment