Oct 16, 2011

when its time to leave a person or place behind, go in peace, knowing that if you're meant to return someday..you will.

somehow, if its not?

just keep walking, and don't look back.

Times go by, and the due date is over. I decided not to go back college, like finally I've made up my mind. It was quite a tough month for me as I was struggling in the same matter for like over and over again..cause it's not like my own thing, when you got the responsibility in hand, you can't just think for yourself. Anyhow, reality always comes first. So yea, gonna stay and work even harder for my future now.

Yet, I went for trips. Firstly, it was Singapore.




Tried to conquer my fear of heights by putting a try to have a ride on the roller coaster..for TWICE! Two different roller coasters. and then Marina Bay, beautiful scenery, but I was totally GGed up there. How sad -.-

Then, it was Langkawi. Went there with my bunch of sisters and brothers. Had a great time with them although the weather was really a bitch. Rained for 3days straight and sun shines on the day we leave. Somehow, we got to have some fun time together still :)




Followed by Hat Yai!


Got a great escape from the hectic life for a moment, and I had a rehab from it. Though when I got back, Ive still needa face all the shits somehow at least I got a relief already. Feels better.

As life goes on, I learn to appreciate those who find a way to stick around more than those who walk away, as I know my destiny doesn't tied to people who walks away from me. And I surely know even true hearts stay apart, but it will never change how my feelings to them.

xo

1 comment:

  1. Looking great there grace,how r u?
    still remember that night when we both have fun

    ReplyDelete