Dec 25, 2011

The ending of two o eleven

Greetings at 4 in the morning,

MERRY XMAS readers, if there's any still around...

Time flies, really fast..it's like the last Xmas was just yesterday, i could still remember how much fun I had with the bunch last year. Just a blink of eye, it's now getting to an end of another year..it's like, wow

It was a tough yet great year I had, i must say. Experienced new challenges and obstacles, met new faces that have drawn my year 2011 a wonderful year. Feeling glad. There were times that I was totally overwhelmed by problems and I got myself cried into sleep but still I've gone through those shits, because I have them with me - friends and family, being so caring, lovable and thoughtful. Feeling thankful.

And one thing that I know is every each person walks in your life for a purpose, either it's good or bad, Long or just a short period, even if it's hurtful, at the end it will still lead to something better. Thank god letting these particular person comes into my life, for staying around me, even though if he/she is placed far away from me, but I could still feel the cares and loves. I know nothing can be lasted, I do not want to know when it gonna be an end, but for this moment, they are people whom I treasured.

But whoever that I've hurt unintentionally, I pray for them, to have a happy and better life, they deserve anything better.

Looking back a year ago today, am feeling grateful for how far I've come.

Pray hard for a even better year ahead! Cheers people!



Xx loves

No comments:

Post a Comment