Mar 18, 2011

you make me the luckiest person in the world

Life occurs obstacles very often. This is life. And what I always intended to do is, keep everything to myself, without sharing or ask for help. But you know, sometimes being strong enough to 'hide' means admitting you need help getting over something, instead of dwelling on it on your own. Isn't it true?

And I always got these bunch of people to be by my side. No matter where I go, no matter what I do, they will always be there for me. They are so understanding, I'm so stubborn at times and even don't listen to any advices, but all they do is stay beside me and listen to me and thats what I really need. and I know, I shouldn't ask for more.

I'm feeling so lucky to have them in my life.

and finally I understand that, if you spend your life hiding your heart, you may miss out on the little things that matter the most - LOVE.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Philosophy X27 March, 2011

    Wow..just discovered that u have a blog too...
    anyway...although life will occur obstacles sometimes...but u can overcome it as long as there are some friend who support u all the way..

    Take care...Haha..!!

    ReplyDelete